Made some buns yesterday night for brekkie.
Kosong buns for hamburgers.
Cant get this song out of my head..
.. i have a bear,
I have a bun,
A bear bun..
Made 4 bear buns and filled with sweet potatoes. Yum…
One cant have too many cute baking cases. I just ❤ these cute bear cases.
Made these buns using eggless hokkaido soft bread recipe. Link is here.
- Measure ingredients and dump into bread maker. Select dough function to knead. (1 hour). You can also knead by hand till window pane stage.
- Remove from bread maker. Punch out gas from bread.
- Divide into balls. I made 10 balls of 50 gm and 8 tiny balls of 5gm for bear’s ear.
- Let them rest covered in wet cloth for approx 15 mins.
- Roll and shape balls. Put filling of your choice. (Kaya, nutella, egg, sausages…)
- Arrange them onto baking tray. Use baking paper if your baking tray is not non stick. Leave two cups of boiling water in oven to create a warm environment. Rest them for second proofing in oven for an hour.
- Bake 170°C gor 15 to 20 minutes.
*Sweet potato filling recipe
- 100 gm mashed steam potatoes
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp sugar
Mix until evenly combined.
I took this pic this morning. Grow baby grow!! ❤🐈