I had been biking and sewing in the last few days. It’s time for some baking therapy today!
I’ve saved 3 large bananas for a week to bake this. They were so riped to the point of almost rotten! (But not la 🙂 )
Wanted to try baking these after reading online raving about malted banana chocolate chips muffins from domestic goddess~ http://thedomesticgoddesswannabe.com/2015/03/malted-banana-chocolate-chip-muffins/
Recipe adapted from the above.
- 3 large bananas
- 110 caster sugar
- 60 gm oil
- 2 large eggs (114 gm nett without shell)
- 250 plain flour
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 55 gm milo
- 3/4 cup of chocolate chips
- Mix banana and sugar till combined. I used a stand mixer with paddle attachment. can mix using hand whisk too.
- Add oil. Mix.
- Add eggs. Mix.
- Add dry (powdered) ingredients in 2 batches.
- Fold in chocolate chips. Do not overfold.
- Scoop into muffin cases. Make 12 standard muffins.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Smells so good…. yummy too!!
* oh i forgot to mention i’ve added a whole walnut to a few muffins. My kids dont like them.
I need my cappucino. Nothing beats homemade ya?
Haha…trying out video editing.
On another note. Kaizer the kitty is getting along with charlie the doggy. I love these moments.
like my Facebook and follow my instagram for latest updates.