I am so disappointed with yesterday’s ‘lion’, I just had to try it again today. I made 2 to make up yesterday’s lack of creativity! =)
Well, here is the improved version, with better proportion and detail. I used two types of ham (chicken and pork). For a change, I bought chocolate chip bread.
the tools/cutters that I used:
- Lion mane – used 2 flower cutters
- Face – circle cutter
- Body – fish shaped cutter, cut half
- Leg – made a groove at the bottom with a small circle cutter
- Tail – used circle cutter
- mouth (cheese) and tail fur – the smallest flower plunger
an elephant and another lamb for my gal. these are easy to make, used only the round cutters – one with small curves and the other smooth.
I love to see the strawberries in sherimiya’s happy little bento blog. In the photos below are 2 of the biggest strawberries i bought yesterday. S$5 a punnet, not cheap!
my dear friends helped me buy an animal and transportation set of picks and sauce containers. i love the animal one sooooo muchhh. thank you dee and pl! hugs n kisses! =)